Friday, October 07, 2005

Well that was easy


Here I've been wondering why it was so hard to put pictures on my blog and now I find out that it is incredibly simple.

It wasn't until my last post that I finally figured out how to make a word a link rather than putting the whole web address into the blog.

Perhaps I should spend some time one of these days and figure out what blogger is capable of so that I can improve my posts.

Until then I'll leave you with this picture I found and thought was cool as well as a link to a website which might come in handy to geeks like me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy is good.
http://www.funnyjunk.com/p/santa_sucks-jpg.html

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. It took me like 6 months too. :-)

The Whisperer said...

Still more "Clients, Clients."
...Continued
10. The Reverend. Not to be confused with The Preacher. This guy is a real minister. A fucking hypocrite. On Sunday's at his church he preaches all virtue and shit. He says Philly needs to be cleaned up from all the drugs and prostitution. But he shows up every Saturday for his session. One of the girls saw his picture in the paper and recognized him! So one Sunday a group of us all went to his church all dolled up like Church Lady and sat our asses in the front row. By his wife. That motherfucker was sweatin! But he was back the next Saturday.
11. The Politician. A real politician and another fucking hypocrite. What do these guys think hookers don't read the paper? Same shit as the preacher, all "let's clean up Philly" and shit. Awntwan thinks we should all girls find out when his rally's are and show up there with his T shirts on. Then rip the shirts off and have his name painted on our tits!
12. The Dirty Man. Yes, dirty. As in, needs soap. He's not a homeless guy or nothing, he's just filthy. Gross. Like he must think it turns a girl on to smell that. No one here will see him unless he showers before his session.
13. The Smooth Man. No body hair. He waxes everything. First time he was here he was normal, not real hairy for a guy, just normal. After that no more hair. He waxes his chest, legs, armpits, balls, ass, everything. Even the hair around his anus. Weird.
To be continued...