Monday, May 30, 2005

Weekend

Boring lives suck.

You wait all week to get a couple days off from work and your boring ass life dictates that you do jack shit with your time. If I had worked at least I would have had something to do.

Well I finally bit the bullet and got around to smoking some dope on the weekend.

I got together with a friend and got it all planned out. We'll rent some movies, buy some pizza and smoke some dope.

So my friend and I start watching 'Harold and Kumar ...' and light up our first joint. He takes all of 4 drags and claims to be pleasantly high. I finish the joint off and feel nothing.

I smoke a second joint, still nothing.

Third. Nothing.

Fourth. Nothing.

What am I? Some kind of mutant who can't get high. I wait this long to finally try it and after smoking 4 joints I still feel nothing.

At least the movies wern't half bad. We watched the aforementioned 'Harold ...' as well as a movie called 'Casual Fridays' which is a bunch of clips from incredibly horrible tv spliced together to form 90 minutes of hilarity. We also watched 'Appleseed' which was a rather interesting anime film.

Can't wait till next weekend. Maybe I'll just get shit-faced drunk and pass out in a gutter somewhere. That'd be an interesting story.

Wouldn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be an interesting story. I don't get high off of dope either. Sucks doesn't it?

Andy N. said...

as of this moment, if you were buying, I'd join you.

cheers¡ (with a declaimtion point)