Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I even stole the title.

I enjoy reading a friend’s blog. She is always coming up with (or stealing as the case may be) interesting little ways of sharing herself with others. I figured I’d take a page out of her book and steal something from her. Besides politics gets boring every now and again right?

BECAUSE I LACK ANY AND ALL ORIGINALITY

1) My friend once: seduced a young girl while in a position of power and then continually lied to me about it so that I would support him. It destroyed my relationship with the girl and her family.

2) Never in my life: have I fit in.

3) When I was five: it was 1978 and Karol Wojtyła became Pope John Paul II.

4) High School was: a time in my life that I would rather not think about.

5) I will never forget: my wedding day.

6) I have met: a number of professional athletes but no one of any real importance.

7) There's this girl I know who: cannot conceive of a reason why she should care about herself.

8.) Once, at a bar: I had sex.

9) By noon I'm usually: sleeping.

10) Last night: I worked.

11) If I only had: a stronger sense of self worth.

12) Next time I go to church: will be Sunday and I hope to take Communion.

13) Next time I go grocery shopping: I’ll most likely buy at least one thing that I know I shouldn’t but for some reason can’t stop myself from buying anyways.

14) What worries me most: is that I will feel this alone until I die.

15) When I turn my head left, I see: the red light of a traffic light reflecting of the wet pavement.

16) When I turn my head right, I see: Cyrillic writing.

17) You know I'm lying when: to be honest I don’t know what gives me away when I lie. I lie quite a bit and as such it seemingly second nature.

18.) What I miss most about the Eighties: the lack of responsibilities.

19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Ariel.

20) By this time next year: I will still be in debt, still working and still in school.

21) A better name for me would be: Ash.

22) I have a hard time understanding: evolutionary theory.

23) If I ever go back to school I'll take: courses in politics.

24) You know I like you if: you probably wont.

25) If I won an award: I’d most likely not show up to receive it. I did this just last year.

26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: have all done at least one thing that I have done and at least one thing that I haven’t done.

27) Take my advice; never: look directly at the sun through a telescope.

28.) My ideal breakfast is: a toasted western with home fries and orange juice.

29. A song I love and do not have is: I can’t think of one.

30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you spend some time at the beach.

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: are things so disparate as to have no bearing on the other.

32) Why won't anyone: stop the killing in Darfur?

33) If you spend the night at my house, don't be afraid to: bring beer.

34) I'd stop my wedding for: a medical emergency.

35) The world could do without: money. Think about it.

36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: than its ass.

37) My favorite blonde is: Marilyn Monroe.

38.) Paper clips are more useful than: snot.

39) If I do anything well, it's: level judgements at others.

40) And by the way: its now 2am.

41) The last time I was drunk, was: April 2, 2005 and there are a number of blank spots in my memory of the night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yours was much more interesting than mine :)

Is the beach nice where you're from? Where exactly are you from? I'm rude and should already know the answer to this question, I'm sure.

By the way, what kind of judgement did you level at me? I'm very curious :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I forgot something. You had sex AT a bar?

lol..when was this? Aren't you kinky!!??