Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My life

My life is the sound of silence.




































I came to this conclusion this morning while sitting at the coffee shop reading. There I was sitting amongst several people yet alone. People were talking and sharing while I sat quietly in the corner reading my book anguishing over the fact that I had no one to share things with; nobody to talk to.

I think that this is part of the reason that I started this blog to begin with. I wanted a release, a way to say what was on my mind, to speak, to be heard, to show the world that I am somebody. Yet that feeling of self never seems sure or complete when all one is left with is the silence one finds in their mind.

I'm not saying that I'm depressed or anything like that just that those moments of connectivity are too few and far between. I can't say that I really understand how to go about changing this either. I talk with people, I go out and spend time in public places, I meet people all the time at school. There just seems to be something about me that keeps that distance in place.

No comments: