Friday, May 19, 2006

This is your life

"And you step inside, we're inside our hearts. Now imagine your pain is white ball of healing light."

"I don't think so."

There is something about this clip that sparks anger and rage within me. I think this anger and rage is good.

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake."

It sparks in me a notion that my life is crap and that there is something more for me out there in the great wide world.

"You have to realize that someday you will die. Until you know that you are useless."

I am so sick and tired of this monotonous, do nothing struggle that life has become. At least that's how I see it. I am so sick and tired of this culture of materialism and consumerism dominated by the vapid, weak, moronic, lying empty husks of human flesh we call leaders, celebrities and corporations.

"We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world. You are not your bank account. You are not the clothes you wear. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not the car you drive."

You and I are none of these things despite what we have been told. We are the ever changing and struggling brothers and sisters of humanity striving to break free.

"This is your life ... you have to fight."

No comments: