Tuesday, January 09, 2007

And the world keeps on turning.

Well 2007 is upon us.

I can't say that I know what the new year will bring. Probably more of the same.

One thing that changed in 2007 was my not having a girlfriend anymore. She decided that we'd be better off as friends. She was even kind enough to say so via email. How nice of her.

Oh well, I can't say that I mind the relationship ending. It was actually kind of interesting that as I was walking home I was thinking that I wasn't really getting anything out of the relationship and probably wouldn't mind if it ended. I get home and there awaiting me was the email. They say that everything is in the timing. This was pretty good timing.

***

I don't really know what to write at the moment. I just felt that I should write something.

School starts up again later today. I'm really learning to hate it. It seems like such a waste of time, money and energy. I just hope that when its all said and done that I feel like I've actually learned something.

***

Work is a right royal mess. I'd love nothing better than to confront the overbearing staff member that is making things unbearable but I have to think of paying the bills. It really sucks. I just keep telling myself "keep your mouth shut, you've only got another year to go." Another miserable year. Teaching better be worth it.

***

Well it looks like 2007 is beginning much like 2006; alone, broke and working a job that drives me nuts. That light at the end of the tunnel better be glorious sunshine over a sandy beach and not a set of headlights.

***

Happy new year everyone.

Lets just hope that 2007 ends better than it started and that when we look back on it we can say that it was better than 2006.

Good luck.

No comments: