Thursday, August 03, 2006

V for vacillate

I watched V for Vendetta again today. I saw it when it came out in theaters and was moved by the notion that people could still stand together and take back what is rightfully theirs. It reminded me of my previous post when I was talking about the power of individuals and movements. I posted a link to a video concerning the situation in Palestine and today I'd like to post another. I think its important to look at different sides to a situation and make up our own mind. One should never simply follow the 'party line' as it where. In such an effort I provide you with this video concerning the happenings in Palestine. I found it quite interesting. Of course it in no way provides any comprehensive sense of what is happening there much like the other video did not but it might be another piece of the puzzle.

***

With all the brouhaha surrounding the recent actions of one Mel Gibson I would like to share the the following clip from the Daily Show. Please pay attention to the final seconds of the piece when the Fox News commentator is speaking off air. For once I think I can clearly say I agree with a commentator on Fox News.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Daily Show clip is hilarious. I would have to say I agree with the Fox Reporter as well. Definitely.