Thursday, January 05, 2006

More

I'm experiencing a strange feeling. I can't really explain it but I can't shake it either. Its sort of like an itch that I can't reach. Except this one is in my mind, my heart, my spirit. Ever since returning from my trip to Vegas I can't shake this feeling that I'm missing something, that there is something more in life that I need. Something meaningful, something exciting, something other than the continuous boredom that my life has become.

Where does one find this?

Where do I find this?

It feels like a growing swirling pit beneath my mind.

It feels like an unsated hunger gnawing at my soul.

It's like I've awoken some beast within myself that till now had been kept dormant by my willingness to settle. The beast is awake, it prowls, it howls, it claws, it hungers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

....wow......

Anonymous said...

I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for.