Thursday, December 23, 2004

What to say?

With so many blog's in existence what is one more? Will anyone ever see this collection of thoughts? Does it matter? With so many things happening the world there are so many things to say at times. But to whom should I share these random thoughts and diatribes? I'm sure the few friends that I do have are becoming numb from my rants. So I will attempt to toss my thoughts into the ether. I will attempt to form my confused and mangled thoughts into a coherent sentences. Even if no one reads word one I believe that any time a person is able to express themselves it is beneficial. Of course if you are reading this please don't think I'm insane. I'd hate to lose my job.

Sincerly;

2 comments:

Ex-Fed said...

Just attempt to write down your thoughts and make them interesting to others as you think you would like to be perceived. The idea is not to be set forth as strange but interesting and unique are both great qualities.

Don't rant and rave. Complete sentences with meaning are appreciated by all.

You have a job. That is great. Think of all that do not have jobs and want them.

Vespasian said...

Thanks for the comment, I'll keep those things in mind. Also I appreciate your attitude towards those less fortunate within society. My job is actually working with homless and disadvantaged teenagers.